Mastering ADHD For Lifelong Success
Overwhelmed, frustrated and worried about how to best help your child? Do you want proven strategies and the confidence to make the best decisions for your child? Then welcome to Mastering ADHD!
Mastering ADHD for Lifelong Success is a life-changing, self-paced online course based on the successful ADDspark Workshops with Dr Edward Hallowell, M.D., child and adult psychiatrist, NY Times bestselling author, world-renowned speaker and foremost authority in the field of ADHD.
If you’re ready to help your child build a better life with ADHD, then this is the course for you.
This course is about shifting your child's life away from daily fear and frustration and towards a more joyous, loving and remarkable life. It builds on a strength-based philosophy and a proven success blueprint that starts with positive beliefs...
...and results in powerful breakthroughs for you AND your child.
When you register for Mastering Adult ADHD for Lifelong Success, you receive the insight and experience that Dr Hallowell has developed as the founder of The Hallowell Centers for Cognitive and Emotional Health, best-selling co-author of the seminal books “Driven by Distraction” and “Delivered from Distraction” (over 20 published books in total), a graduate of Harvard College and Tulane School of Medicine, a former faculty member of the Harvard Medical School, and 35 years working with ADHD clients around the world.
If that wasn't enough, as an adult with both ADHD and dyslexia as well as the father of three ADHD children, Dr. Hallowell truly understands the real and everyday challenges of ADHD.
There is NO ONE like Dr Hallowell when it comes to ADHD.
Ned Hallowell has done more than anyone in America to illuminate the challenges of ADD and ADHD. He has given parents hope...Dr. Hallowell's guidance is based on up-to-date research; it is tested in the field and tempered with his great wisdom. You cannot find a better guide for ADD and ADHD than Ned Hallowell.”
- Michael Thompson, Ph.D., NY Times bestselling co-author of "Raising Cain" and "Best Friends, Worst Enemies"
We built this course to meet the needs of caring parents raising children with ADHD.
- 15 Easy-to-Digest ADHD Parenting Videos: The course includes 15 value-filled video modules of clear and comprehensive online training. You'll learn breakthrough strategies to develop your strength-based parent approach, a deeper understanding of what ADHD is (and is not), how to make a well-informed decision about medication, a review of non-medication teratments and the Cycle of Excellence, and the coach approach to successfully parent your ADHD child.
- On-Demand Access to Self-Paced Learning: Get all of your lessons within a month – evenly delivered for best results. You then have on-demand access for a year to continue learning at your own pace.
- Downloadable Transcripts and Study Guides: Each module includes complete transcripts and focused study guides you can complete at your own pace anytime. Make each learning experience unique to you by detailing notes that resonate with you, your child and your family.
- Additional Downloads and Resource Links: Take advantage of our additional downloads and resource links to deepen your understanding of the workshop topic areas.
- Expert Parent Coaching Guidance with ImpactADHD: Special Guest Speakers Elaine Taylor-Klaus (CPCC, PCC) and Diane Dempster (MHSA, CPC, PCC) founded ImpactADHD® and developed the Coach-Approach to parenting. Coaching helps parents by giving you “permission” to pay attention to yourself, as well as your children. By attending to your approach to parenting, you gain greater confidence and self-esteem – all important tools for managing ADD/ADHD, and for modelling it for your children. As a part of this Mastering ADHD course, Elaine and Diane will show how this well-researched approach helps you create an effective structure to support your ADD/ADHD kid.
- Education and Special Needs Discussion with Paula Jewes: Learn from the education-specific discussion with our special guest speaker Paula Jewes, a Special Education Needs Consultant in the UK. Paula has delivered extensive training for speech language therapists, specialist teams (such as hearing and visual impairment teams), SEN Teams, and SENCOs as well as parents looking for advice about special needs in schools.
- Special Guest Speaker Val Ivens: Learn from experience in a support and resources discussion with Val Ivens. Val developed and now runs the Richmond and Twickenham ADHD Support Groups and has trained as an ADHD Coach through the REACH training programme in Liverpool. She was also on the Board of The UK ADHD Partnership (UKAP.)
- Bonus Resource Materials for Even More Support: As a part of this course, you will receive our ADDspark Resource Guide that we provide at our ADDpark Workshops - which lists both UK and Global support resources for ADHD
If it is possible to pass along a thank you to Dr. Hallowell please do so. I would liken discovering and connecting with his work to growing up blind, and then one day finding a book, or surgeon, who was able to restore vision. I am seeing myself as I truly am, and it is so incredibly empowering and wonderful.“
- Dan Sullivan, Founder and president of The Strategic Coach Inc
Below is a breakdown of the 15 Video Modules.
Module 1: A Strength-based Approach to Your Child's Success - Part 1
Dr Hallowell introduces the strength-based approach to ADHD. The goal of this approach is to turn the condition, as it grows and develops, into a strength rather than a weakness. Providing an overview of the history, diagnosis and treatement of ADHD.
Module 2: Strength-based Approach to Success - Part 2
In this session Dr Hallowell discusses the negative impact of the way in which the medical profession diagnoses ADHD and how best to counteract that with the strength-based approach to ADHD. Talking you through practical strategies that you can apply to help your your child's ADHD become an asset.
Module 3: Understanding ADHD Q & A - Part 1
In this session Dr Hallowell answers questions from audience about the symptons and how the strength-based approach can help both at home and at school.
Module 4: Understanding ADHD Q & A - Part 2
Dr Hallowell continues describing the traits and indicators of ADHD, and answers more questions from the audience on medication and how it is only one part of a complete treatment plan.
Module 5: ADHD Medication - Part 1
In this workshop Dr Hallowell discusses the most talked about topic surrounding ADHD - Medication. When, how and why medication can benefit a child with ADHD when taken as part of a larger treatment plan. As well as answering questions from the audience.
Module 6: ADHD Medication - Part 2
Dr Hallowell continues the discussion on Medication and the benefits of taking them as part of a larger treatment plan. As well as answering questions from the audience.
Modules 7-12: The Coach Approach to Parenting ADHD - 6 Modules
Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD will guide you through how coaching helps parents by giving you “permission” to pay attention to yourself, as well as your children. By attending to YOUR approach to parenting, you gain greater confidence and self-esteem – all important tools for managing ADD/ADHD, modelling it for your children, and advocating for them as you work with service providers. When you use a coach-like approach with your children, you:
- Give them support and structure.
- Help them build the skills they need for success in school and in life.
- Help them become accountable, independent kids.
- Emphasize their strengths.
- Move from criticism to acceptance and guidance.
Module 13 & 14: Special Education Needs: Practical Guidance Parts 1 & 2
Paula Jewes leads an informal lecture and discussion on special educational needs. While the country-specific guidance is for the UK, many parents will recognise similar issues in other countries and gain broader insight into how to think about these challenges. This session includes:
- Finding out that your child has a special educational need – what to do
- Working out what schools can and should do to help your child succeed
- Exam access arrangements
- How and when to escalate and request an education, health and care plan (statutory assessment)
Module 15: Resources and Support for ADHD, Q & A
Val Ivens developed and now runs the Richmond and Twickenham ADHD Support Groups and has trained as an ADHD Coach through the REACH training programme in Liverpool. She provides coaching strategies and works with schools, social services, mental health teams and local Education authorities to promote greater understanding, training and awareness of the condition.
Val gives her tips and knowledge on:
- How to set up and run a successful ADHD support group in your area.
- How coaching can benefit you and where to find one.
- ADHD Resources
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Register now to start the journey toward a better life for your child with ADHD. Don't let a remarkable life - for you and your child - slip through your fingers!
STILL NOT SURE? LET'S ANSWER A FEW COMMON QUESTIONS...
Who is this course for?
Parents raising children with ADHD, either those who have been diagnosed or believe they exhibit symptoms of ADHD.
Dr Hallowell – Who is he?
Dr. Hallowell is globally recognised for his strength-based philosophy and practical, positive ADHD strategies. With over 35 years of experience working with those living with ADHD, Dr. Hallowell is a child and adult psychiatrist, NY Times bestselling author, world-renowned speaker, and leading authority in the field of ADHD. As a former faculty member at Harvard Medical School and founder of the Hallowell Centers for Cognitive and Emotional Health, Dr. Hallowell has discussed ADHD on Oprah, BBC, CNN, the New York Times, and the Harvard Business Review, among many others. Finally, as an adult with ADHD and dyslexia as well as the father of three ADHD children, Dr. Hallowell truly understands the real and everyday challenges of ADHD.
How credible is Dr. Hallowell’s work, can I trust the legitimacy of his philosophy & teachings?
Edward Hallowell, M.D., was a faculty member at Harvard Medical School from 1983 to 2004, graduated from Harvard College and Tulane School of Medicine, and is the founder of The Hallowell Centres for Cognitive and Emotional Health in Sudbury, MA, New York City, Seattle, and San Francisco. He has ADHD and dyslexia as well as three children with ADHD. Dr. Hallowell has worked with people living with ADHD and mental-health issues for more than 35 years.
Dr Hallowell prominently features in the Media and Press, specifically, 20/20, Oprah, BBC, CNN, Dateline, Good Morning America, the New York Times, and the Harvard Business Review and many more! In addition, Dr. Hallowell’s blog was selected by Healthline.com as one of the Best ADHD Health Blogs of the Year 2015.
I already know a lot about ADHD – is this course right for me?
Dr Hallowell is at the top of the global list of expert speakers on ADHD for good reason. Not only is he one of the leading lights in the medical and therapeutic aspects of ADHD, he is also an uplifting character to listen to. Dr Hallowell’s positive perspective on the gifts of ADHD, while not diminishing its challenges, are a welcome change from the generally negative outlook from the medical and media establishment. Even if you have read every medical document on ADHD, Dr Hallowell is a breath of fresh air and an inspiration to those living with ADHD.
I’m not sure I have ADHD? Is this course right for me?
It is important to get a proper ADHD diagnosis for your child. It is also important that you know what to look for in an ADHD specialist. Dr Hallowell will help you to better understand what ADHD looks like and what proper treatment looks like. To begin to learn more take a look at When to Fire Your Doctor: Ensuring the Best ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment.
Why are Dr Hallowell's courses and workshops different from others?
Listening to Dr Hallowell teach his strength based philosophy on ADHD is like having Tiger Woods teach you how to play golf, or Sir Paul McCartney teach you to play music! He is arguably the most recognised ADHD expert in the world and people travel great distances to listen to and learn from him.
Do I need to be a computer whiz?
Absolutely not! We've gone to great lengths to ensure this course is easy and intuitive to use. And if you hit any snags just contact us at email@example.com.
Is there a guarantee?
You have a 14 day money-back guarantee. If, during the first 14 days, you decide that it's not right for you, just let us know and you'll be issued a full and prompt refund. In short, you get a great return on your investment, or you get your money back.