Mastering Adult ADHD for a Better Life
Are you ready for a remarkable life with ADHD? Are you sick of fear, fatigue and frustration? Do you want a proven blueprint to build self-belief and breakthroughs? Then welcome to Mastering ADHD!
Mastering Adult ADHD for a Better Life is a self-paced online course based on the successful ADDspark Workshops with Dr Edward Hallowell, child and adult psychiatrist, NY Times bestselling author, world-renowned speaker and foremost authority in the field of ADHD.
If you’re ready to build a life of self-belief, purpose, success and happiness with ADHD, then this is the course for you.
This is about helping you reach personal joy in your life and your full potential in all you do. It's about ridding your life of fear, fatigue and frustration so that you can live a more joyous, loving and remarkable life.
It is based on a proven blueprint that starts with positive beliefs and results in powerful breakthroughs.
When you register for Mastering Adult ADHD for a Better Life, you receive the insight and experience that Dr Hallowell has developed as the founder of The Hallowell Centers for Cognitive and Emotional Health, best-selling co-author of the seminal books “Driven by Distraction” and “Delivered from Distraction” as well as 18 other published books, a graduate of Harvard College and Tulane School of Medicine, a former faculty member of the Harvard Medical School, and 35 years working with ADHD clients around the world.
If that wasn't enough, Dr Hallowell has the “I’ve walked in your shoes” understanding of the condition because he himself has BOTH ADHD and dyslexia.
There is NO ONE like Dr Hallowell when it comes to ADHD.
If it is possible to pass along a thank you to Dr. Hallowell please do so. I would liken discovering and connecting with his work to growing up blind, and then one day finding a book, or surgeon, who was able to restore vision. I am seeing myself as I truly am, and it is so incredibly empowering and wonderful.“
- Dan Sullivan, Founder and president of The Strategic Coach Inc
We built this course to meet the needs of Adults with ADHD.
- 10 Easy-to-Digest Video Modules: The course includes 10 video modules of clear and comprehensive online training. You'll learn breakthrough strategies to develop your strength-based mindset, a deeper understanding of what ADHD is (and is not), how to make a well-informed decision about medication, handling relationships among couples and families, the 5 fundamentals to managing ADHD, the 7 things that make ADHD worse, and how to find more support resources.
- On-Demand Access to Self-Paced Learning: Get all of your lessons within a month – evenly delivered for best results. You then have on-demand access for a year to continue learning at your own pace.
- Downloadable Transcripts and Study Guides: Each module includes complete transcripts and focused study guides you can complete at your own pace anytime. Make each learning experience unique to you by detailing notes that resonate with your challenges and opportunities.
- Additional Downloads and Resource Links: Take advantage of our additional downloads and resource links to deepen your understanding of the workshop topic areas.
- Special Guest Speaker Alan Brown of ADDCrusher: Overcome the 7 Things You're Doing to Make Your ADHD Worse with ADDCrusher founder Alan Brown, mess-to-success entrepreneur, productivity coach and classic ADDer. An unmitigated mess before diagnosis — booze, drugs, massive under-achievement and irresponsible space case. Now a successful executive, investor and entrepreneur, he crushed his own ADD using the proven ADD Crusher™ strategies. Personal mission: Help ADHD adults around the world live to their potential thru alternative ADD treatments and solutions.
- Special Guest Speaker Sue Hallowell: Tackle relationship challenges with Sue George Hallowell, LICSW. As a social worker for over 30 years, Sue has been in Private Practice since 1984 and works with adults as well as doing much work as a couple’s therapist. She was the Director of Inpatient Social work at Mass Mental Health Center, an Associate Professor at Simmons Graduate School of Social Work (adjunct) for 12 years and is currently the Clinical Director for the Hallowell Center NYC. She co-authored "Married to Distraction", has appeared on Dr Phil, Dr Oz and the Today show as well as several radio shows. She is the mother of three children with ADHD and married to Dr. Edward (Ned) Hallowell.
- Special Guest Speaker Val Ivens: Learn from experience in a support and resources discussion with Val Ivens. Val developed and now runs the Richmond and Twickenham ADHD Support Groups and has trained as an ADHD Coach through the REACH training programme in Liverpool. She was also on the Board of The UK ADHD Partnership (UKAP.)
- More Bonus Resource Materials for Even More Support: As a part of this course, you will receive our ADDspark Resource Guide that we provide at our ADDpark Workshops - which lists both UK and Global support resources for ADHD
I’m blown away by Ned’s work, his gifts, and ability, and want to play a key role in bringing his profound and unique understanding of what ails you to as many deserving, high-performance, high-achievement, but highly distracted, and diverted entrepreneurs as possible.
- Jay Abraham, Business executive, conference speaker, and author and one of the world's preeminent business growth experts
Below is a breakdown of the 10 Video Modules.
Module 1: Setting The Scene for a Strength-based Approach
In this session Dr Hallowell introduces you to the complexities, the richness and the opportunities that are embedded within what he calls the 'condition', that is ADHD. Dr Hallowell also discusses how you will learn to embrace the positives and practical ways in which you can learn to deal with the negative.
Module 2: Proper Diagnosis and Unexplained Underachievement
In this workshop Dr Hallowell talks about the best way to diagnose ADHD, what the negative traits are to look out for and what the best the non-medication treatments are. As well as the positive flipsides to the three hallmark symptons of ADHD.
Module 3: Using Medication Wisely with ADHD
Dr Hallowell discusses the most talked about and contentious topic surrounding ADHD - Medication. In this session he provides practical advice, when, how and why medication can benefit individuals with ADHD and how it is only one part of a larger treatment process.
Module 4: 5 Smart ways to Manage your ADHD
In this workshop Dr Hallowell highlights 5 smart ways to help you manage your ADHD. He'll discuss what they are, the ways in which you can implement them and how they will greatly benefit you and your life.
Module 5: Couples & Family Dynamics with ADHD, Part 1
Sue George Hallowell, LICSW, has been a social worker for 30 years. In Private Practice since 1984, Sue works with adults as well as doing much work as a couple’s therapist. She was the Director of Inpatient Social work at Mass Mental Health Center, an Associate Professor at Simmons Graduate School of Social Work (adjunct) for 12 years and is currently the Clinical Director for the Hallowell Center NYC. Sue co-authored Married to Distraction, has appeared on Dr Phil, Dr Oz and the Today show as well as several radio shows. She is the mother of three children with ADHD and married Dr. Edward Hallowell.
In this workshop Sue draws not only upon her professional experience working as a couples therapist, but on her personal experience having been married to someone who has ADHD for 27 years, as well as having 3 kids with ADHD. Sue talks about the affects that ADHD can have on any relationship and how focusing on the impact rather than the behaviour can really benefit your relationship.
Module 6: Couples and Family Dynamic with ADHD, Part 2
Sue Hallowell continues the discussion on how to successfully minimise the negative affect of ADHD on your relationship. How to understand yourself better and the impact of your behaviour on your partner, and how your partner can better understand you.
Module 7: Couples & Family Dynamics with ADHD, Part 3
Sue Hallowell wraps up the discussion ADHD and relationships. Giving tips on how to better understand yourself and your partner in order to have a happy and healthy relationship.
Module 8: ADHD Relationships, Q & A
Dr Hallowell and Sue Hallowell have been married for over 27 years and have 3 kids with ADHD. They have also both worked within the mental health industry for over 30 years.
In this session Dr Hallowell and Sue answer questions from the audience on how best to deal with ADHD in relationships; giving their tips and tricks on how to strengthen your relationship with your partner.
Module 9: Seven Things You're Doing to Make Your ADHD Worse
A self-confessed unmitigated mess before diagnosis — booze, drugs, massive under-achievement and irresponsible space case. Now a successful executive, investor and entrepreneur, he crushed his own ADD using the proven ADD Crusher™ strategies. Personal mission: Help ADHD adults around the world live to their potential thru alternative ADD treatments and solutions.
In this workshop Alan identifies 7 things that you're doing each day to make your ADHD worse. He'll teach you a range of powerful, proven ADD Crusher™ strategies to create mental focus and peace of mind. These alternative ADD treatments and tools will help you to:
- Stop procrastinating
- Get and stay motivated
- Manage time and stay ahead of the clock
- Get stuff done!
Module 10: Resources and Support for ADHD, Q & A
Val Ivens developed and now runs the Richmond and Twickenham ADHD Support Groups and has trained as an ADHD Coach through the REACH training programme in Liverpool. She provides coaching strategies and works with schools, social services, mental health teams and local Education authorities to promote greater understanding, training and awareness of the condition.
Val gives her tips and knowledge on:
- How to set up and run a successful ADHD support group in your area.
- How coaching can benefit you and where to find one.
- ADHD Resources
I can’t tell you the relief that comes with finding this out, to finally know that I’m not crazy or just a defiant little boy that is in trouble for no good reason or the husband that needs constantly reminded of little day to day missions because I don’t care. It REALLY put my whole life into perspective.
- From a Soldier in Iraq
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Register now to start the journey toward a better life with ADHD. Don't let a more joyous, creative, loving and remarkable life slip away!
STILL NOT SURE? LET'S ANSWER A FEW COMMON QUESTIONS...
Who is this course for?
Adults with ADHD, either those who have been diagnosed or believe they exhibit symptoms of ADHD.
Dr Hallowell – Who is he?
Dr. Hallowell is globally recognised for his strength-based philosophy and practical, positive ADHD strategies. With over 35 years of experience working with those living with ADHD, Dr. Hallowell is a child and adult psychiatrist, NY Times bestselling author, world-renowned speaker, and leading authority in the field of ADHD. As a former faculty member at Harvard Medical School and founder of the Hallowell Centres for Cognitive and Emotional Health, Dr. Hallowell has discussed ADHD on Oprah, BBC, CNN, the New York Times, and the Harvard Business Review, among many others. Finally, as an adult with ADHD and dyslexia as well as the father of three ADHD children, Dr. Hallowell truly understands the real and everyday challenges of ADHD.
How credible is Dr. Hallowell’s work, can I trust the legitimacy of his philosophy & teachings?
Edward Hallowell, M.D., was a faculty member at Harvard Medical School from 1983 to 2004, graduated from Harvard College and Tulane School of Medicine, and is the founder of The Hallowell Centres for Cognitive and Emotional Health in Sudbury, MA, New York City, Seattle, and San Francisco. He has ADHD and dyslexia as well as three children with ADHD. Dr. Hallowell has worked with people living with ADHD and mental-health issues for more than 35 years.
Dr Hallowell prominently features in the Media and Press, specifically, 20/20, Oprah, BBC, CNN, Dateline, Good Morning America, the New York Times, and the Harvard Business Review and many more! In addition, Dr. Hallowell’s blog was selected by Healthline.com as one of the Best ADHD Health Blogs of the Year 2015.
I already know a lot about ADHD – is this course right for me?
Dr Hallowell is at the top of the global list of expert speakers on ADHD for good reason. Not only is he one of the leading lights in the medical and therapeutic aspects of ADHD, he is also an uplifting character to listen to. Dr Hallowell’s positive perspective on the gifts of ADHD, while not diminishing its challenges, are a welcome change from the generally negative outlook from the medical and media establishment. Even if you have read every medical document on ADHD, Dr Hallowell is a breath of fresh air and an inspiration to those living with ADHD.
I’m not sure I have ADHD? Is this course right for me?
It is important to get a proper ADHD diagnosis. It is also important that you know what to look for in an ADHD specialist. Dr Hallowell will help you to better understand what ADHD looks like and what proper treatment looks like. To begin to learn more take a look at When to Fire Your Doctor: Ensuring the Best ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment.
Why are Dr Hallowell's courses and workshops different from others?
Listening to Dr Hallowell teach his strength based philosophy on ADHD is like having Tiger Woods teach you how to play golf, or Sir Paul McCartney teach you to play music! He is arguably the most recognised ADHD expert in the world and people travel great distances to listen to him.
Do I need to be a computer whiz?
Absolutely not! We've gone to great lengths to ensure this course is easy and intuitive to use. And if you hit any snags just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a guarantee?
You have a 14 day money-back guarantee. If, during the first 14 days, you decide that it's not right for you, just let us know and you'll be issued a full and prompt refund. In short, you get a great return on your investment, or you get your money back.